Omaha and Ponca Digital Dictionary update

Jimm GoodTracks jgoodtracks at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 21:06:01 UTC 2011

Mark, Catherine!
Congratulations!  The O/P Dictionary site really looks nice, as I went over there and looked around.  I noted that several O/P letters were not hi-lighted, and several new characters were there, like a "kh" followed by a hyper font "h".  Does that represent a new glottal stop font, or does it mean something else?
Jimm