plea for help from Mac users

Wilhelm K. Meya meya at lakhota.org
Wed Jan 5 16:26:15 UTC 2011

Hello all,

There are the Mac Fonts and a Keyboard program for the Standard Lakota
Orthography.   I tried attaching a Font Installer with 6 Unicode Mac fonts
and a Keyboard Installer for Mac OS 10 as well as installation instructions,
but the attachments would not go through to the list-serve.

In any case, a CD containing both the Mac and PC fonts and Keyboards as well
as Keyboard stickers is available here:
http://stores.languagepress.com/Categories.bok?category=Software

These fonts work with almost all Mac applications, email, web, as well as
across platforms.

Best,

Wil