Driving from Kansas City airport to White cloud.

Jimm GoodTracks jgoodtracks at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 02:52:31 UTC 2011

Randy:
I truly looked forward to hearing your presentation.  However, I know how the unexpected can change things, such as my unanticipated surgical procedure yesterday has changed my activities for some time to come.  You will be missed.
Nevertheless, I look for the next opportunity for a reunion.
The very best to you.
Jimm and Saul