Justin's fellowship, etc.

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Thu Mar 24 21:46:47 UTC 2011

I'm not certain that Justin is getting the congratulatory notes.  He changed his email address and I'm not sure it ever has gotten changed on the siouan list.  His new address is jtmcbri at okstate.edu.

And, by the way, the Kanza Reader, containing all available Kaw traditional texts, has now been published.  Justin did a fantastic job with help from Linda.  I believe Linda will be bringing some of the books to the Siouan Conference, so have your checkbooks handy!   :-)