Justin's fellowship, etc.

Anthony Grant Granta at edgehill.ac.uk
Fri Mar 25 08:46:22 UTC 2011

Bob:  Could you please send me details of how someone like me who isn't
coming to the Siouan Conference can get a copy of the Kanza Reader?

Many thanks
Anthony

>>> "Rankin, Robert L" <rankin at ku.edu> 24/03/2011 21:46 >>>
I'm not certain that Justin is getting the congratulatory notes.  He
changed his email address and I'm not sure it ever has gotten changed on
the siouan list.  His new address is jtmcbri at okstate.edu.

And, by the way, the Kanza Reader, containing all available Kaw
traditional texts, has now been published.  Justin did a fantastic job
with help from Linda.  I believe Linda will be bringing some of the
books to the Siouan Conference, so have your checkbooks handy!   :-)

> Woohoo Justin! A couple of my friends here have just gotten that
fellowship too. It sure helps with the costs. I hope I can come, waiting
to hear about Panama!

Based on an award-winning 160-acre Campus near Liverpool, Edge Hill
University has over 125 years of history as an innovative, successful
and distinctive higher education provider.

• Shortlisted for Times Higher Education University of the Year 2007 and
2010
• Top in the North West for overall student satisfaction (Sunday Times
University Guide 2011)
• Second in England for graduate employment (HESA 2009, full
universities, full and part-time, first and foundation degrees)
• Top 20 position, and the highest ranked university in 'The Sunday
Times Best Places to Work in the Public Sector 2010'

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your
system. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Edge Hill or associated
companies.  Edge Hill University may monitor email traffic data and also
the content of email for the purposes of security and business
communications during staff absence.