Justin's fellowship, etc.

Jimm G. GoodTracks jgoodtracks at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 14:38:06 UTC 2011

        Linda:
    In an effort to beat the rush, now that 1/5 of your book & CDs are already sold, can you sent a set to my address in WC:
    POBox 122, White Cloud, KS 66094
    Do not put a street address, least they deliver it to the house where the dog tore and shredded the last book delivered by UPS, causing it only to be of service to start a morning fire if we still had a wood stove.

    It will pay you at the conference, or if you must have the reimbursement immediately, my office assistant will give you a check.  I am CC him this note in the event that will be your need.  Otherwise, Thanks, and see you at SCLC in June.
    jgt