Saponi Language Questions

Cumberland, Linda A lcumberl at indiana.edu
Wed May 4 15:21:41 UTC 2011

Scott,

You might contact Marty Richardson at the Haliwa-Saponi Tribe. He has
been working on the language on and off for the past decade in his
capacity as Director of Planning and Development, teaching and
developing word lists and other materials. I don't know if he's on the
Siouan list, so here's his email address in case he isn't.

mrichardson at haliwa-saponi.com

Linda