Saponi Language Questions

Scott Collins saponi360 at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 05:41:56 UTC 2011

Thank you Dr. Rankin and Dr. Cumberland.

"Thoroughly" was the word instead of "thoughly", lol. I should have thoroughly inspected my typing of the word.

The word for fat in Tutelo-Saponi then is chi. (chin)
Is it possible that by adding the -ici at the end that it would render it as oil, like saying the little parts of the fat, i.e. oil. No puns intended.

Scott P. Collins