SCLC 2012

Catherine Rudin CaRudin1 at WSC.EDU
Wed Oct 12 16:38:58 UTC 2011

Thanks for letting us know the date!
Catherine

>>> David Kaufman <dvkanth2010 at GMAIL.COM> 10/11/2011 3:59 PM >>>
Dear all:

This is to announce that our next Siouan and Caddoan Languages Conference (SCLC) will be held at the University of Kansas in Lawrence from June 15-17 (Friday - Sunday), 2012, 9-5 Fri and Sat, half-day Sunday. Our conference immediately precedes the Co-Lang Workshop (http://idrh.ku.edu/colang2012) (formerly InField) supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF), which lasts from June 18-29, with practicum from July 2-27, 2012. There will be air conditioned student housing available near the meeting site from June 15-17 for SCLC members. Attendance at the Co-Lang Workshop must be arranged separately if you wish to attend all or part of it immediately after the SCLC conference. We hope this will be an excellent opportunity for Siouanists and other linguists interested in language revitalization and documentation to get together and trade notes.

Information on pricing and other matters will be forthcoming.

--
David Kaufman, Ph.C.
University of Kansas