Biloxi dictionary in book form

David Kaufman dvkanth2010 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 26 19:40:17 UTC 2011

Hi Johannes,

The link to KU Scholarworks is: http://kuscholarworks.ku.edu/dspace/.  Just
put in Biloxi or my name.  You can download it for free and print it out.
Not sure why you can't get it on Lulu.com, unless it has something to do
with your being in another country.  I think they may only ship within North
America, which may explain it.  I was also told that KU Scholarworks is
going to try a pilot program wherein books published at KU will be available
through Amazon - my dictionary will be part of this pilot program whenever
it starts, so you may be able to order a book copy then.  I'll let you know.

Dave

--
David Kaufman, Ph.C.
University of Kansas