Manhart editing

Anthony Grant Granta at EDGEHILL.AC.UK
Mon Sep 26 14:10:12 UTC 2011

I agree, Bruce - it's made things increasingly difficult for
Americanists in the UK.  Let's hope they haven't trashed them.

Anthony

>>> shokooh Ingham <shokoohbanou at YAHOO.CO.UK> 26/09/2011 13:48 >>>
Thanks Willem.  Unfortunataly SOAS has stopped taking IJAL which is
really short sighted of them.  They've even got rid of the old ones, but
I believe I can look it up on line. SOAS used to be the 'designated'
library for American Indian things and it seems a terrible shame.  If
you've got the text and can send it to me on line, I would be grateful.
Bruce

--- On Sat, 24/9/11, De Reuse, Willem <WillemDeReuse at MY.UNT.EDU>
wrote:

> From: De Reuse, Willem <WillemDeReuse at MY.UNT.EDU>
> Subject: Re: Manhart editing
> To: SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu
> Date: Saturday, 24 September, 2011, 19:43
> My two cents regarding all this are
> in my review of this second edition, in IJAL Vol. 70, Number
> 2, April 2004.
>
> Willem de Reuse

Based on an award-winning 160-acre Campus near Liverpool, Edge Hill
University has over 125 years of history as an innovative, successful
and distinctive higher education provider.

•Shortlisted for Times Higher Education University of the Year 2011 the
third time in five years
 •Top in Four in England for Graduate Employment (Higher Education
Statistics Agency, 2010 all graduates, full & part time, first &
foundation degrees)
•Top Two in England (Second to Oxford) for students' Personal
Development (National Student Survey 2011, out of 93 full English public
universities)
•Top Three in England for Assessment & Feedback (National Student Survey
2011, 93 full English public universities)
•Top 20 position, and the highest ranked university in 'The Sunday Times
Best Places to Work in the Public Sector 2010'
•Grade 1 'outstanding' judgements made in all 33 inspection cells,
Ofsted Initial Teacher Education inspection report 12/5/2011

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your
system. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Edge Hill or associated
companies.  Edge Hill University may monitor email traffic data and also
the content of email for the purposes of security and business
communications during staff absence.