SCLC and housing

Mark Awakuni-Swetland mawakuni-swetland2 at UNL.EDU
Tue Apr 3 16:06:24 UTC 2012

Aloha David,
I went through the CoLang site as directed and hopefully reserved the double room for the duration.
Mark Awakuni-Swetland

From: Siouan Linguistics [mailto:SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu] On Behalf Of David Kaufman
Sent: April 03, 2012 10:58 AM
To: SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu
Subject: SCLC and housing

Hi all,

We currently have our KU Housing Dept. contract, which must be signed and returned by this Friday in order to guarantee room availability.  Could those of you who are planning to stay in one of our Scholarship Halls rooms (even if you haven't already reserved) please let us know so that we can have an estimate of the number of room occupants for our contract?

Just FYI, and I'll send more on this a bit later, these Scholarship Hall rooms must be reserved by May 20 at the latest in order to guarantee room availability.  After May 20, there is no guarantee of a room.  Rooms must be reserved through the CoLang web site.  Also, rooms cannot be guaranteed for an extra night (the night of Jun 17) as this would depend on how many CoLang attendees are checking in.  You may want to take this into consideration if you are planning to stay until Monday.  One more thing: these rooms are on campus and are non-smoking and alcohol-free, in case this may make a difference in your room plans.

Again, please let us know if you're planning on staying on-campus so that we can get our Housing contract ready and approved.

Thank you!

Dave
--
David Kaufman, Ph.C.