Update on reserved on-campus rooms

Rory Larson rlarson1 at UNL.EDU
Fri Apr 6 15:05:02 UTC 2012

Hi David,

Please add me to the list.  I've been in limbo as to whether I was rooming with Mark or getting my own room, which depends on the plans of his family, which haven't been made yet.  But either way, I'm planning to be with the on-campus contingent.

Thanks!
Rory

--
Rory Larson
University of Nebraska-Lincoln

From: Siouan Linguistics [mailto:SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu] On Behalf Of David Kaufman
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2012 11:26 AM
To: SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu
Subject: Update on reserved on-campus rooms

Hi all,

Here is a list of those who have reserved/will reserve on-campus rooms according to feedback and my records:

Mark Awakuni-Swetland
Randolph Graczyk
Iren Hartmann
Johannes Helmbrecht
Mary Marino
Marty Richardson
David Rood
George Wilmes

If I've missed anyone, please let me know (sometimes my Gmail bundles messages together and I occasionally miss one).  Our Housing contract is due tomorrow (Friday), so anyone not on the list who is planning to stay on-campus please let me know.  This is to ensure that we have enough rooms reserved, otherwise there is no guarantee.

Thanks!

--
David Kaufman, Ph.C.
University of Kansas