travel to the Siouan Conference

Rankin, Robert L rankin at KU.EDU
Sun Apr 15 19:59:58 UTC 2012

If all of you who are flying in to KCI (that's MCI on your baggage tag) will just let Dave know your arrival time, he and I will get together on the drives over and organize things.

Bob

________________________________
From: Siouan Linguistics [SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu] on behalf of David Kaufman [dvkanth2010 at GMAIL.COM]
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 10:52 AM
To: SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu
Subject: Re: travel to the Siouan Conference

Hi all,

There are no meals included with the room rates, so yes, it would be a good idea to have a few cars available for transport to and from restaurants.  I'm also willing to make a trip to KCI and back (my car can hold up to three besides myself).  I'm told we may have KU vans available on Sunday afternoon (I may even drive one) for airport trips, but these are provided by CoLang and it may depend on how many CoLang attendees are arriving Sunday p.m., so I can't guarantee anything yet.

Dave