Update on reserved on-campus rooms

Greer, Jill Greer-J at MSSU.EDU
Fri Apr 6 19:37:37 UTC 2012

Hi, David,

I haven’t submitted a topic yet,  but please do hold a dorm room for me also -  double would be great, in case Lori Stanley does get to come, too.
I’m thinking I’ll do something on  Gordon Marsh’s collection of tales, but we do have time to write an abstract to submit later, yes?

Thanks!
Jill

Dr. Jill D. Greer
Associate Professor
Social Science Department
MSSU
3950 E. Newman Road
Joplin, MO  64801
417.625.9795
Greer-j at mssu.edu

From: Siouan Linguistics [mailto:SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu] On Behalf Of Catherine Rudin
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 12:04 PM
To: SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu
Subject: Re: Update on reserved on-campus rooms

Add me too.  I'll need (both halves of) a double, as I think my husband will come along.
Catherine

>>> Rory Larson <rlarson1 at UNL.EDU<mailto:rlarson1 at UNL.EDU>> 4/6/2012 10:05 AM >>>
Hi David,

Please add me to the list.  I’ve been in limbo as to whether I was rooming with Mark or getting my own room, which depends on the plans of his family, which haven’t been made yet.  But either way, I’m planning to be with the on-campus contingent.

Thanks!
Rory

--
Rory Larson