NAME

Rankin, Robert L. rankin at KU.EDU
Wed Aug 15 16:23:25 UTC 2012

> remember,  those pesky young freshman are somebody’s babies

They're all over Lawrence this week buying new T-shirts.  Geez, they look like junior high  kids.

> (My eldest son starts U of Arkansas this year.)

That's simply not possible.  I remember when he was born.  I can't possibly be that old.

> If anyone is seriously interested in commenting on my grammar sketch in progress,  let me know, and I’ll send you a copy.

YES, absolutely!  I've never seen it.  Linda and I are thinking about doing a full fledged Kaw grammar.  It would be great to see what you are doing.