SCLC: request for submissions

David Kaufman dvkanth2010 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 2 17:59:24 UTC 2012

Hi all,

We have over four months yet before our conference here in Lawrence in
June, but it is not too early to, if you haven't already, start thinking
about papers or other types of presentations.  The deadline for submissions
is in May, but feel free to send at least a title, with or without
abstract, anytime, so we can start getting an idea of how many
presentations there will be, of what type, and on which languages.  We will
have a conference room with full access to media, so you can incorporate
PowerPoint slides, videos, etc.

More information will be forthcoming, but, again, this is just for us to
get thinking and to have some preliminary idea of what kind of, and how
many, presentations we will have.  Nothing is in stone at this point.

Thanks!

--
David Kaufman, Ph.C.
University of Kansas