SCLC: request for submissions

Catherine Rudin carudin1 at WSC.EDU
Fri Feb 10 21:22:28 UTC 2012

Interesting question about the Comparative Siouan Grammar project ...
anyone have a update?

Stay safe, Bryan -
Catherine

>>> Bryan James Gordon  02/07/12 5:19 PM >>>
Eyóⁿ níⁿi-a zaní? ¿Jãg pai nʌ?
Greetings from sunny Panama, where we are in the middle of a sudden
uprising of Native peoples! The uprising has been peaceful, but the
response from the government has been swift and brutal, two deaths and
dozens of injuries so far.
Regretfully I won't be able to attend this June, but worry not, I am
still keeping my Siouan work going on the side! Umóⁿthiⁿkʰa 2013 tʰi
tʰedi-ki witóⁿba koⁿbthégoⁿ. Hopefully I'll get to see y'all next
year!
What is the status of the CSG project? I have finished my linguistics
comps, and am ready to start hacking that paper down into a couple of
chapter- or article-length pieces.

Bryan James Gordon, MA
Joint PhD Program in Linguistics and Anthropology
University of Arizona