SCLC: request for submissions

Rankin, Robert L rankin at KU.EDU
Sat Feb 11 04:14:58 UTC 2012

Hi Catherine,

It's languishing, due in no small part to my sloth in completing my assignment.  My paper for this year's conference will be a big part of it however, so there's hope.

Best,

Bob

________________________________
From: Siouan Linguistics [SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu] on behalf of Catherine Rudin [carudin1 at WSC.EDU]
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 3:22 PM
To: SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu
Subject: Re: SCLC: request for submissions

Interesting question about the Comparative Siouan Grammar project ... anyone have a update?

Stay safe, Bryan -
Catherine

>>> Bryan James Gordon 02/07/12 5:19 PM >>>
Eyóⁿ níⁿi-a zaní? ¿Jãg pai nʌ?
Greetings from sunny Panama, where we are in the middle of a sudden uprising of Native peoples! The uprising has been peaceful, but the response from the government has been swift and brutal, two deaths and dozens of injuries so far.
Regretfully I won't be able to attend this June, but worry not, I am still keeping my Siouan work going on the side! Umóⁿthiⁿkʰa 2013 tʰi tʰedi-ki witóⁿba koⁿbthégoⁿ. Hopefully I'll get to see y'all next year!
What is the status of the CSG project? I have finished my linguistics comps, and am ready to start hacking that paper down into a couple of chapter- or article-length pieces.