Offer to publish conference proceedings

Mary C Marino mary.marino at USASK.CA
Wed Feb 15 06:32:08 UTC 2012

Hello David

This sounds like something worth pursuing further.  One question:  are
individual papers reviewed before acceptance of the proceedings as a
whole?  In the SCLC we've always had a policy of accepting most or all
of the abstracts submitted; some papers are quite informal and
definitely "work-in-progress".  If we anticipate publication of the
conference proceedings, do we need to be more restrictive this year?

Thanks for all your efforts - this is a very impressive headstart.

Best
Mary