Prospective SCLC languages and topics

rankin at KU.EDU rankin at KU.EDU
Sat Feb 25 22:14:31 UTC 2012

Add:  "Grammaticalization of *?uN 'be' and *u 'be pl' in Siouan languages."

-----Original Message-----
From: David Kaufman <dvkanth2010 at GMAIL.COM>
Sender: Siouan Linguistics <SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 13:52:29
To: <SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu>
Subject: Prospective SCLC languages and topics

Hi all,

Here is a brief listing based on your emails to date of the languages and
topics to be presented at this year's SCLC in June at KU:

  Boyle, John Hidatsa Valency and dative -ki- (abstract rec'd)
 Graczyk, Randolph Crow state of language  Hartmann, Iren Siouan  Siouan
Comparative Dict Project?
 Helmbrecht, Johannes Hocąk spatial relations in Hocąk  Kaufman, David
Biloxi A Biloxi topicalization particle in Natchez: a case of language
contact  Marino, Mary Stoney (Assiniboine) Vegreville mss  Richardson, Marty
Tutelo Songs  Rood, David Wichita (Caddoan) ?  Rudin, Catherine Siouan?
Reduplication  Wilmes, George Crow wh questions?
This is not necessarily set in stone (? marks above indicate uncertainty),
so if you have any changes, please let me know.  Also, if I left out
someone or you've decided on a topic since the last round of emails a few
weeks ago, please let me know.  Abstracts are not required, but if you have
one, feel free to send it to me and I'll keep a copy.  Thanks!

--
David Kaufman, Ph.C.
University of Kansas