conference comment

Kathleen D. Shea kathleendshea at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 3 03:18:14 UTC 2012

Thanks, also, for the kind words.  Dave did most of the planning, and I'm glad everyone enjoyed the conference, as did I.  I'm replying to this so late, because I jumped right into two weeks of CoLang courses, taking advantage of CoLang taking place at KU.  It was great--kind of like being at summer camp, with no homework or finals but a lot of learning taking place.  People from all over the world attended.

Best wishes and a happy 4th to you all,

Kathy

Sent from my iPad