SCLC schedule revised - please review

Jimm GoodTracks jgoodtracks at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 6 12:28:19 UTC 2012

Dave!
Please confirm exactly where will the conference take place (Student Union, another building), and when is the first presentation (Wens. at 8am or 12noon?).  Excuse my lack of understanding and clarity.
Jimm
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Kaufman
  To: SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu
  Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 2:41 PM
  Subject: Re: SCLC schedule revised - please review

  Oh right.  I'll change that.  thanks.

  Dave

  On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 12:48 PM, Cumberland, Linda A <lcumberl at indiana.edu> wrote:

    Not a big deal, but as the abstract indicates, my paper title has a subtitle. The full title is "What's in a Word: Cultural Content in the Kanza Dictionary". Just in case anyone wonders what's implied by the bare title.
    -Linda

    Quoting David Kaufman <dvkanth2010 at GMAIL.COM>:

      Hi all,

      I have made changes to the tentative SCLC schedule (attached) based on
      feedback received.  Again, please check it to make sure that you're
      scheduled for a day and time that you can do and that your presentation
      length of time is acceptable.  As usual, if there is anyone I missed or any
      times that absolutely won't work, please let me know.

      We're still accepting abstracts, so, if you would still like to submit one,
      please feel free.

      Thanks.

      --
      David Kaufman, Ph.C.