Halls room list for SCLC

Jimm GoodTracks jgoodtracks at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 10 14:09:42 UTC 2012

Dave, I have the impression that Linda Cumberland and Justin McBride were also attending.  The list below is not the total committed participants, but only those who are rooming at the KU dorm. Correct?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Kaufman
  To: SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu
  Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 1:00 PM
  Subject: Halls room list for SCLC

  Hi all,

  The list below is what we currently show as reserved rooms at the Amini Halls, based on info received from CoLang (who took the money).  Please review it and let me know if there are any discrepancies, or if you're not on the list but should be.  If you have not already reserved a room, you can still try to reserve by contacting CoLang directly, but there is no guarantee any more rooms will be available (cut off for SCLC was May 20).  I have forwarded this list to KU Housing per their request.

  1) Mark Awakuni-Swetland, double
  2) John Boyle, single
  3) Lewis Gebhardt, single
  4) Zachary Gordon, single
  5) Randolph Graczyk, single
  6) Jill Greer, double (with Lori Stanley)
  7) Tanya Harrison, double
  8) Iren Hartmann, single
  9) Johannes Helmbrecht, single
  10) Ryan Kasak, single
  11) Rory Larson, single
  12) Mary Marino, single
  13) Marty Richardson, double
  14) David Rood, single
  15) Catherine Rudin, double (with Ali Eminov)
  16) Logan Sutton, single
  17) Mateusz Szulc, single
  18) George Wilmes, single
  19) Jonnia Torres, single
  I also show the following concurrently enrolled with CoLang workshops:
  19) Shelece Easterday
  20) Roanne Hill
  21) Khan Afsar
  22) Khawaja Rehman
  23) Moira Salzman
  24) Saul Schwartz

  You may want to try and arrive at the Amini Halls before 10:00 p.m. if possible on Jun 14.  There will be a KU Housing staff person there until this time.  After that, you will have to call someone at Housing (number to be provided) to open the doors for you. Also, there will not be a Housing employee between noon and 5:00, so if you arrive during this time, you may have to wait until 5:00 to check in.

  Further, I have requested info as to whether you need to preregister for internet access, and, if so, whether there is a password for this.  More info will be forthcoming as soon as I know.
  --
  David Kaufman, Ph.C.
  University of Kansas