Antw: Re: SCLC update

Johannes Helmbrecht Johannes.Helmbrecht at SPRACHLIT.UNI-REGENSBURG.DE
Tue Jun 12 07:19:12 UTC 2012

Hi David,

my flight details are: I will arrive at Kansas City airport on June 14, at
4:43 pm (from Newark) flight number  CO 4181. Randy will take me with him to
Lawrence. I assume there is still space for others to join us?

See you
Johannes

--

Professor Dr. Johannes Helmbrecht
Lehrstuhl für Allgemeine und Vergleichende Sprachwissenschaft

Tel. 0941/943-3388
Tel. 0941/943-3387 (Sekretariat)
Fax. 0941/943-2429

Website:
www-avs.uni-regensburg.de
E-mail:
johannes.helmbrecht at sprachlit.uni-regensburg.de

>>> David Kaufman <dvkanth2010 at GMAIL.COM> schrieb am 12.06.2012 um 02:23 in
Nachricht