A slight correction.

Rankin, Robert L. rankin at KU.EDU
Wed Jun 20 21:40:08 UTC 2012

At the conference I commented on Marty's photo of the Tutelo, Nikonha, Horatial Hale's main consultant, who was 106 yrs. old when his photo was taken   I don't think it was the American Revolution he fought the colonists in; I think it was the war of 1812.  In any event, he was proud of his service to the Crown and especially proud of his Red Coat, which he wore in the photo.  You can find that photo of him on-line.  Ted Turner ought to "colorize" the coat bright red.  God Save the King!