Conference dates confirmation

David Kaufman dvkanth2010 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 25 20:55:44 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Just as a confirmation, our conference dates are Friday, June 15 until
Sunday, June 17.  We are tentatively planning to begin at 1:00 p.m. on
Friday and end at noon on Sunday.  We are in the process of trying to
determine how much time to give per presentation with questions.  It might
help us if those of you who are presenting could let us know how much time
you think your presentation would require, e.g., 20 or 30 min. + 10 min. of
question time, which = .5 hr. or 40 min.  If we get additional abstracts or
presentation topics in the near future, we could schedule those in on
Friday morning, if necessary.

For those of you who choose to stay on campus at the Scholarship Hall,
rooms will be available for check-in beginning Thursday, June 14 (and must
be reserved through the CoLang web site).  If there are any of you who plan
to stay at off-campus hotels/motels, please let us know and we can try to
reserve a block of rooms at a reduced rate.

Regards,

--
David Kaufman, Ph.C.
University of Kansas