National Library of France photos

Mcbride, Justin jtmcbri at OSTATEMAIL.OKSTATE.EDU
Wed May 23 18:20:42 UTC 2012

Yes, Linda, that's the citation as it is found on the Smithsonian's
SIRIS website. A stable link for that portrait is as follows:
http://siris-archives.si.edu/ipac20/ipac.jsp?&profile=all&source=~!siarchives&uri=full=3100001~!14899~!0
-Justin