Positive thoughts and prayers for Alice Saunsoci

Kathleen D. Shea kathleendshea at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 31 22:26:55 UTC 2012

Dave,

Thank-you for passing on this information and for her address.  I plan to write her.  Yes, we all enjoyed her and her family's presentation and participation at our conference last June.  Warm wishes to her and her family, with hopes for her good health.  To her, I would say, "Timiha, gini gaNthaa!"

Kathy

Sent from my iPad