augh -- sorry

Catherine Rudin carudin1 at WSC.EDU
Thu Apr 11 03:46:01 UTC 2013

After hitting send I noticed that my note to Armik did that Siouan list thing of going to the entire listserv.  Oh dear ... sorry, everyone.

I've done this more than once before, and so have other people.  Is there any way to set the listserv up so it's less likely to happen????  You reply to a message that says it comes from an individual, and even if you "reply to sender" NOT "reply to all" it goes to the whole list -- there doesn't seem to be any way to reply just to the person who sent the message except by typing in their address and deleting Siouan listserv from the address list.   Seems like a bad design.

Catherine