Dictionary.

Cumberland, Linda A lcumberl at INDIANA.EDU
Tue Apr 23 13:33:38 UTC 2013

Hawé Zaaní!

I'm trying to find out why the Kaw Nation website and the WebKanza
language site are down. I'll let you know when they're up and running
again. The complete dictionary is on WebKanza (content only, excluding
front and back cover) in pdf.

Print copies are available through the Language Dept. (i.e., moi) for
$12.95 + $5.60 postage. Checks payable to Kaw Nation. My address is
Language Department, Kaw Nation, Drawer 50, Kaw City, OK 74641. But see
next paragraph:

I might not make it to the conference this year, but if I don't make
it, I'll arrange to get some to the conference site so you don't have
to pay the postage, so you could wait until then.

Thanks for all your kind words and congratulations!

Linda