Re. Kaw dictionary.

Anthony Grant Granta at EDGEHILL.AC.UK
Sat Apr 27 20:41:00 UTC 2013

Bob:  I put: Kaw dictionary McBride   into Google and that did the
trick!  It's a splendid piece of work!!!!  I hope you'll publish thre
Quapaw dictionary one day, and the best of luck with the Kaw Grammar.

Anthony

>>> "Rankin, Robert L." <rankin at KU.EDU> 04/27/13 7:56 PM >>>
I haven't yet been able to access the dictionary by computer.  I believe
some of you either (a) are a whole lot smarter than I am, or, (b) you've
been downloading a preliminary Kaw vocabulary from 2004 or 6.  The exact
title of the new dictionary is:  Káanze Íe Wayáje, but it doesn't come
up on Google at the moment.  If it isn't yet on-line, it should be soon.
 Both Linda (especially) and I have been extremely busy planning out our
Kaw Grammar, and, in her case, also dealing with tribal and other
logistic matters.  One way or another we'll try to get some copies to
the Siouan and Caddoan Conference for folks who are interested.  Other
orders can be handled by mail through Linda.

Bob

Edge Hill University
Times Higher University of the Year - shortlisted 2007, 2010, 2011
www.edgehill.ac.uk

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your
system. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Edge Hill or associated
companies.  Edge Hill University may monitor email traffic data and also
the content of email for the purposes of security and business
communications during staff absence.