Re. Kaw dictionary.

Rankin, Robert L. rankin at KU.EDU
Sun Apr 28 01:07:46 UTC 2013

Thanks to George and Anthony, both of whom are smarter than I am, for locating the dictionary file.  The operative URL is:  http://www.kawnation.com/WebKanza/LangResources/nglshknzdctnry2012.pdf   Somehow I managed to miss it.  So did Google when I typed in the exact title.  I guess they need to get caught up a bit.

This is indeed a version of the new dictionary.  As far as I can tell it's the same as the print version.  The online version is a .PDF file.  When you see the really nice cover, you're gonna want the published version though.

So, . . .  Enjoy!!