Antw: Re: Dictionary.

Johannes Helmbrecht Johannes.Helmbrecht at SPRACHLIT.UNI-REGENSBURG.DE
Tue Apr 23 13:51:43 UTC 2013

Dear Linda,

this is great news, my congratulations to you and Bob. Unfortunately, I won't
be able to come to this years SCLC either. There is a big DOBES conference in
June where all documentation projects that were funded by the Volkswagen
Foundation are present. A week later there would be then our conference, and I
can't be away from my teaching and administrative obligations two weeks in a
row.

So, I would like to order a copy of your dictionary. Coud you arrange this? Is
there another mode of payment than by checks?

All the best
Johannes

--

Professor Dr. Johannes Helmbrecht
Lehrstuhl für Allgemeine und Vergleichende Sprachwissenschaft

Tel. 0941/943-3388
Tel. 0941/943-3387 (Sekretariat)
Fax. 0941/943-2429

Website: