2014 conference

David Kaufman dvkanth2010 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 2 18:44:23 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I just checked Google to see if there was a date yet for the SCLC in 2014.
 According to the site, it will be held in Madison, WI, but dates are yet
to be determined.  Is this still true?  I am wondering about the dates
since, as the Director of the Kaw Language Department, I will need to seek
permission for time off and possible coverage by the Tribe for conference
travel and expenses.  Also, I wanted to make sure that everyone is aware of
the 2014 Collaborative Languages Workshop (CoLang) being held at the
University of Texas in Arlington, beginning June 16, 2014.  Thus it would
be ideal to have the SCLC conference before CoLang.

Happy Holidays!

Dave

David Kaufman, Ph.C. Linguistic Anthropology
University of Kansas
Director, Kaw Nation Language Program