Next Siouan and Caddoan Linguistics Conference

Johannes Helmbrecht Johannes.Helmbrecht at SPRACHLIT.UNI-REGENSBURG.DE
Fri Dec 13 09:26:03 UTC 2013

Dear Meredith Johnson,

you announced the next Siouan and Caddoan Linguistics Conference on
LinguistList some days ago. This is fine, but the ones who are interested most
in this conference and who are the ones who will attend the conference more
likely are the people who communicate on a different list, the Siouan List.
Personally, I do read the LinguistList, but I am not sure that all Siouanists
do this. So, I would propose to post all information regarding the next
conference on the Siouan List too. If you don't know how to subscribe please
ask Mark Awakuni-Swetland from the University of Nebraska in Lincoln.

Many thanks
Johannes

--

Professor Dr. Johannes Helmbrecht
Lehrstuhl für Allgemeine und Vergleichende Sprachwissenschaft

Tel. 0941/943-3388
Tel. 0941/943-3387 (Sekretariat)
Fax. 0941/943-2429

Website: