Tutelo-Saponi Conjugaton

Scott Collins saponi360 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jul 11 00:50:19 UTC 2013

Here is one of the things I've been trying to write out in Tutelo-Saponi.

Healing Prayer
Healing Prayer:
Ha-hé: ho: -ya lé: (Come speak this here)
Ha-hé: ho: -ya né: (Come speak here)
Ha-hé: ho: -ya lé: (Come speak this here)
Ha-hé: ho: -ya né: (Come speak here)
Wai Oni:-ta ni:na-ki ne: pi:lahuk (Our Great Tree of Life thank you)
Oni: wá:yi: ha- hí: lÉ: oplá:ta –se (I am lighting the incense.)
Hinó:si: ha- hi: lÉ: oplá:ta –se (I am lighting the bow.)
Yi- ha: mąką lÉ: (For Healing)
Yi- kí:tǫ- pi:wa ha: mąką lÉ: hení:ku ao hatǫ lÉ: . (I am praying for his good healing.)

I am also wanting to add two lines to this that say, "I am praying for her good healing." and "I am praying for our good healing."
Is this the proper words and order?

Scott P. Collins
WE ARE THE ONES WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR

Evil Is An Outer Manifestation Of An Inner Struggle

“Men and women become accomplices to those evils they fail to oppose.”

"The greater the denial the greater the awakening."