Tutelo-Saponi Conjugation For Bowl or Pot

Scott Collins saponi360 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 16 01:27:32 UTC 2013

The Biloxi word amą maasada means clay pot or bowl. See Page 92 of the Biloxi dictionary that David Kaufman wrote. What would be the Tutelo-Saponi equivalent of this? Would be something like amą mąsada? I'm trying to conjugate ancestor pot or ancestor bowl something like mąsada yesąng.

Can we get a break down of the words in Biloxi and other Siouan languages for bowl and pot?

Scott P. Collins
WE ARE THE ONES WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR

Evil Is An Outer Manifestation Of An Inner Struggle

“Men and women become accomplices to those evils they fail to oppose.”

"The greater the denial the greater the awakening."