Conjugation Of A Sentence in Tutelo-Saponi

David Kaufman dvkanth2010 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 2 16:22:38 UTC 2013

Interesting - I have found this to be the case with Biloxi -yaN, which also
seems to be a type of topicalizing definite article and is often used after
first mention in Biloxi texts.

Dave

--
David Kaufman, Ph.C.