Need Mailing address for conference today (Monday)

Cumberland, Linda A lcumberl at INDIANA.EDU
Mon Jun 10 15:39:27 UTC 2013

John,

I need a mailing address asap -  I wasn't sure which address to use
from the conference announcement. I'm trying to ship a box of Kaw
Dictionaries to Kathey Shea so she can sell them at the conference. I
only just got permission to do this today, so I'm trying to get them in
the mail today. Thanks!

Linda