33rd Siouan and Caddoan Conference

Jimm G. GoodTracks jgoodtracks at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 15 02:06:19 UTC 2013

Jill:  When you get back from DC, please share the experience.  I’m surprised Sky had not shared with me, then again, perhaps he is not in on this one.  He’s a busy fellow, assisting many different activities in RR.  jimm

From: Greer, Jill
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 2:17 PM
To: SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu
Subject: Re: 33rd Siouan and Caddoan Conference

Hello, Dear Colleagues,

Actually, I am going to have to withdraw my paper, and miss the Jiwere-fest from John's wonderful students also.  Like Willem,  I'll be in D.C. with the Otoe-Missouria group for the Breath of Life Workshop, which is very exciting.  I only wish the times weren't overlapping!!!  I know you all will have a wonderful conference, but it is the prospect of being on Sitting Bull's home and at a college honoring him that is even more difficult to miss.  I hope that you would all consider sharing your papers on the list after the conference?

Hopefully there is a way to get a refund on the registration, or pay it  forward to a student who hasn't yet paid, whichever is best for the organizers...

Next year back in Missouri or Oklahoma, perhaps?  Vaya con Dios, y'all!

Jill

Jill D. Greer

Associate Professor

Social Science Department