Conjugation Of A Sentence in Tutelo-Saponi

Rankin, Robert L. rankin at KU.EDU
Mon May 27 00:59:35 UTC 2013

Get the whole CD from him.

"Rankin, Robert L." <rankin at KU.EDU> wrote:

It's in the Archive that John Boyle distributes.

Rory Larson <rlarson1 at UNL.EDU> wrote:

Great.  It looks like there are three “pi” words in Tutelo-Saponi.  The one for ‘smell’ is apparently an intransitive verb, which might be the awkward case for the translation.

Scott or Bob, is there a way to access Oliverio or anything else on Tutelo-Saponi?  I’ve googled, but her book doesn’t seem to a best seller.  Was it ever published, or would I need to use interlibrary loan to take a look at it?

Thanks,
Rory