Weather in Siouan Country.

Rankin, Robert L. rankin at KU.EDU
Mon Oct 7 01:15:14 UTC 2013

Boy, the weather here in the plains is no joke, is it?

Bob

Ten inches of snow in Pryor the other day.

Randy

Thanks, Ardis.
I had heard there was some damage in Macy, but no details.  Mostly mobile homes destroyed, according to the Omaha paper.  Glad the Saunsoci family are ok.  Yes, scary weather, and with Colorado floods and high plains blizzards lots of members of the list have been impacted.
Catherine

Thanks, everyone, for letting us know that you're alright.

I spoke with my Saunsoci family yesterday, and they are all fine.  It went right through the area near the school in Macy.  Catherine, Iʻm really glad to hear you guys were spared.  Scary weather.