Hoc=?UTF-8?Q?=C4=85k/Winnebago_?=name? "Wiscopawis"

Sky Campbell sky at LEGENDREADERS.COM
Sat Sep 21 12:46:35 UTC 2013

I thought I’d let my program take a crack at this name and have it swap out certain characters as I understand how they “shift” (b/p to w, s to th, etc. and vice versa).  Note that I also found a bug in my program that I’ll have to fix.  I wanted to swap out the “s” for both “th” and “x” as well as keep the “s” (IE s – th, s – x, s – s) but it looks like I have to look at my algorithm because it doesn’t want to handle more than two swaps for a single character.  So for now, these results are missing the “s” character.  But they may still help.  Be warned that there is a lot of gobbledygook to wade through but that is to be expected J.  I’ve also never had an output crank out this many results before.  Hopefully at least a few of them will give you guys a lead J.

Here are the matches I inputted into my program (I can edit, add, or remove matches if someone thinks it will help):

w/p

w/w

s/th

s/x