regrets and thoughts

Marianne Mithun mithun at LINGUISTICS.UCSB.EDU
Sat Apr 12 16:21:00 UTC 2014

I completely agree with David. There is so much there, and when I've asked
Bob about various things, he's come up with handouts from 25 years earlier,
and papers from decades before or recently, all of them so valuable. A
tricky call of course. How many of us would like our unfinished work out
there. But so much of Bob's work was really finished.

Marianne

--On Saturday, April 12, 2014 7:34 AM -0600 ROOD DAVID S