conference hotel and t-shirts

Meredith Johnson majohnson25 at WISC.EDU
Wed Apr 16 00:24:31 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I just have a couple of quick notes about the fast-approaching SCLC 34.

First, as a reminder, we have set up a hotel in Madison with a reduced rate for the conference.  The hotel is located about 10 minutes from the conference venue, and the rate is $118 per night.

We want to you all to know that this reduced rate is only available until a week from today, April 22nd.  Here is a link to book a room at the hotel  at this rate: http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/groups/personalized/M/MSNBJHX-ALC-20140522/index.jhtml.

If you have any questions or concerns about the accommodations in Madison, please let us know.

And second, we are going to be ordering T-shirts for this year's conference. Please see attached for a black and white image of the t-shirt design. In order to be able to place an order, we need to know how many to order and preferred sizes.  We don't know the exact price yet because that will depend on how many tees are ordered, but it would be between $11-15.  The more t-shirts we order, the cheaper the price!

So, if you would like a t-shirt, please email me at majohnson25 at wisc.edu with your preferred size. We will let you know what the final cost is, and you can pay on site.

Lastly, the schedule will be out shortly! We are just waiting for confirmation of one more talk.

As always, let us know if you have any questions.

Best,
Meredith