citation/quotation conventions for list?

Jan Ullrich jfu at LAKHOTA.ORG
Fri Apr 25 18:41:19 UTC 2014

David,

Feel free to forward my comments to anyone. They can cite my email to the
Siouan list on 4/25/2014.

Jan

-----Original Message-----
From: Siouan Linguistics [mailto:SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu] On Behalf Of ROOD
DAVID S
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2014 7:06 PM
To: SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu
Subject: Re: citation/quotation conventions for list?

This message is primarily addressed to Jan and Saul, and it combines the
issues raised in Saul's chapter (and Jan's reply) with the question Saul
originally raised.  I haven't repeated the thread here -- see Jan's recent
message for that.

There is considerable interest here in these issues of the appropriate goals
and methods -- e.g. use of web-based technologies -- for language
revitalization, and what Jan and Saul say would be of interest to some of my
colleagues and students who don't work with Siouan languages.  Would it be
appropriate for me to forward your comments to them?  If so, how would you
like to be acknowledged if they decide to repeat your observations?

Best,
 	David

David S. Rood
Dept. of Linguistics