MARK

Kathleen D. Shea kathleendshea at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 14 04:24:29 UTC 2014

I'm also very sorry to hear that Mark and his family are having such a hard time. My heart goes out to them, and I hope they know that we all care and are thinking about them. Mark has been fighting this battle for a long time and has always come out on top. Let's hope that's the case this time, too. I've always admired Mark's persistence, can-do attitude, and sense of humor in dealing with any obstacles in his way, and I'm sure that that is what has helped him to persevere and accomplish so much in the long run.

With warm wishes and hope for the best,

Kathy Shea

Sent from my iPad