Sad news

Cumberland, Linda A lcumberl at INDIANA.EDU
Mon Feb 24 20:45:06 UTC 2014

I can only second the comments of all of you so far. It was my very
great privilege to work so closely with Bob on Kaw language for so many
years. Despite my neophyte status in comparison to his monumental
career, he always treated me as a peer. I will miss our many exchanges,
as I know we will all miss his generous and detailed contributions to
the List.

Linda Cumberland