Sad news

George Wilmes george.wilmes at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 26 02:23:58 UTC 2014

I'm grateful for the few opportunities that I had to meet Bob at the Siouan
conferences, and for the legacy that he left in each of you. Thank you all
for growing in Bob's light and becoming the people that he was so proud of.
May your many fond memories of him bring you peace.